You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear L2 improves upon the great features of the original L1 Lightning delay box with a 2.5x larger viewable display making it the easiest to read delay box that Dedenbear has ever manufactured.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 250% Larger viewable display area than the original Lighting delay box.
- Billet aluminum enclosure with lighted keypad and display for night use measures 8.73 in. W x 2.95 in. H x 1.85 in. D
- 4 delay modes include: Cross-Talk, Crossover, Interface, and Delay
- Skip up and skip down (same as tap up/down to add or subtract from your delay with the push of a separate button after you release the transbrake button)
- Two 4-stage timers, adjustable to the thousandth (ideal for throttle stops, shift by time, nitrous, lean outs and retards)
- Adjustable transbrake lockout, Crossover Compensation and Trip Protection
- Independent line lock output
- Starting line control output with adjustable time release
- Super Start' automatic starting line control for activating a throttle stop prior to staging
- Pro/Full feature allows saving two groups of settings
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning