You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear TS30 builds upon the design of the heavy duty TS20, utilizing an 'air on / air off' 7/8 inch bore and 2.25 inch stroke cylinder that makes this stop super smooth and excellent for high horsepower applications. Suitable for most induction systems carbureted or injected. Premium remote solenoid package included. Incredibly simple knob adjustment. All Dedenbear linkage style throttle stops come with a needle valve to control the opening rate of the stop, quick disconnect fittings, stainless steel solenoid & cylinder, high temperature seals and plated steel parts for corrosion resistance.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Linkage Stop: 7/8 in. bore, 2.25 in. Stroke.
- Adjustable needle valve allows precise and quick control of the opening rate of the stop.
- Adapters for 10-32 and 1/4-28 threaded throttle cables and linkages included as standard.
- 1/4 in. Quick Disconnect CO2 fitting
- Dual acting CO2 'air on / air off' actuation provides precise tunability of stop close and open rates to allow for smooth and consistent transitions onto and off of the stop during a run.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning