You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear L1 is a compact delay box with throttle stop timers wrapped in an attractive billet aluminum enclosure. Engineered with the reliability and repeatability that you've come to expect from Dedenbear and loaded with features, the Lightning delay box offers incredible value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Billet aluminum enclosure with lighted keypad and display for night use measures 7.23 in. W x 2.95 in. H x 1.85 in. D.
- 4 delay modes include: Cross-Talk, Crossover, Interface, and Delay
- Skip up and skip down (same as tap up/down to add or subtract from your delay with the push of a separate button after you release the transbrake button)
- Two 4-stage timers, adjustable to the thousandth (ideal for throttle stops, shift by time, nitrous, lean outs and retards)
- Adjustable transbrake lockout, Crossover Compensation and Trip Protection
- Independent line lock output
- Starting line control output with adjustable time release
- Super Start' automatic starting line control for activating a throttle stop prior to staging
- Pro/Full feature allows saving two groups of settings
- 12 & 16 Volt System Compatible
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning