You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dedenbear's TS6 Disc style base plate throttle stops sit underneath the carburetor and operates two rotating discs which pinch off air/fuel flow while allowing the carburetor to remain in wide open position in order to help assist a drag car in an electronics class precisely dial in to a pre-determined ET (such as 'Super' classes) or to aid in running a higher MPH for a given ET. This CO2 operated stop has no airflow restrictions when completely open, allowing your engine to reach maximum performance when the stop is not engaged, making it perfect for huge horsepower applications that tend to spin the tires when a conventional throttle stop opens or unloads the chassis when it closes. Repeatability is ensured by using needle roller bearings on all moving parts, finely polished air cylinder, high temperature seals, and stainless steel and brass construction on most of the parts coming into contact with the air/fuel flow. The result is silky smooth movement and precise positioning of the air flow discs. At only 1 5/8 inches tall, hood scoop clearance is typically not a problem. Closing adjustment is located at the end of the air cylinder for easy, accurate settings. This TS6B is engineered for use with 2 1/8 (2.125) in. big bore, 'dominator' style carburetors.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Designed specifically for the highest mile per hour cars.
- Fits Holley Dominator (4500 style) and King Demon carburetors. 2 1/8" (2.125) inch bore size suitable for use with large displacement, extremely high horsepower applications.
- No 'butterflies' to restrict flow or horsepower.
- CO2 operation, includes premium 4 way solenoid, fittings, and 1/4 inch line required for installation.
- Needle roller bearings used on all moving parts for exceptionally smooth actuation.
- Air on / air off' operation allows fine tuning of chassis unloading during stop close and power application during stop opening.
- Centered openings for best repeatability.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and brass construction used on most surfaces coming into contact with air and fuel.
- Low profile, stands 1 5/8 (1.625) inches tall below the carburetor. Hood clearance is typically not an issue with this stop.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning