You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear STSK combines the consistency of an electric stop with the tunability of a CO2 stop, with enhanced controls and configurability previously unavailable in super class racing. Open and close the stop blades up to 8 separate times during a run, all at different speed and different angles of closing. Starting line control is included standard for the ultimate in launch consistency. Even better, every adjustment can easily be accomplished right from the driver's seat, including stop RPM providing the ability to make last minute adjustments before a run.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Highly configurable base plate throttle stop and delay box controller assembly
- Unmatched repeatability regardless of changes in system voltage or barometric pressure
- Built-in starting line control functionality
- For single 4BBL 'Dominator' carbureted engines displacing less than 555cid with compression less than 14.5:1
- 4 Modes of Delay: Delay, Crossover, Crosstalk, and Interface
- Two 4-stage timers rated at 15A ea. Suitable for controlling: stops, shifters, nitrous systems, ignition retards, etc.
- Two delay and stop control setting groups allows for quick switches between 'Super' and 'Bracket' setups
- Delay box measures 8.73 in. W x 2.95 in. H x 1.85 in D.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning