You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Do you have an oil pressure gauge with a chrome cup that I could mount on the cowl outside the car must have a light in itHi Mark, thank you for the question. We offer chrome cups in both 2-1/16" and 2-5/8" to mount our gauges. However, it's important to know that none of our instruments are designed to be mounted outside of a vehicle. The 2-1/16" mounting cup is model 2203 and the 2-5/8" is model 3201 or 3203.Date published: 2018-04-17
California Prop 65 Warning