You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included. Officially licensed Mopar product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Hello I have a mopar 77060044 Mopar oil pressure gauge. What would be the corresponding oil pressure sender.? 990342 or 2242? Thank you. Bruno RollandHi Bruno, thank you so much for the question. Actually, either of these will work for your short sweep electric Mopar oil pressure. These senders are exactly the same, but the 2242 would officially be the sender you'd want and should be more readily available in the marketplace. The 990342 model number was grandfathered in from our Marine line when it was separated more from the automotive line.Date published: 2018-01-27
California Prop 65 Warning