6 GAUGE DIRECT-FIT DASH KIT, CHEVELLE / EL CAMINO / MALIBU 70-72, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Outfit your classic muscle car or truck with AutoMeter direct-fit gauge kits that provide a custom performance instrument solution without the custom fab price! This easy-to-install kit includes a set of 6 iconic AutoMeter gauges, all the necessary hardware for mounting, a universal wiring harness, and an LED lighting dimmer.
• Complete, direct-fit gauge packages featuring AutoMeter’s most popular gauge designs for the most popular muscle car and classic truck applications
• Tach, Speedo, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Level and Voltmeter with all necessary sending units included
• LED dimmer module and universal wiring harness with indicator lights also included
- Includes 3-3/8" American Muscle electric speedometer & tachometer and 2-1/16" electric fuel level (0/90 ohm), water temperature, oil pressure, and voltmeter
- Kit contains universal 6 gauge wire harness, electric speed sender, 1/8" NPT water temp & oil pressure senders with 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" NPT adapter fittings, LED lighting dimmer, 3 optional LED indicators (2 green, 1 amber), and installation instructions 3
- Track your engine's vitals in real-time with highly responsive and accurate electric air-core gauges from AutoMeter
- Direct fit replacement dash with black textured finish - no cutting or modification of original dash required
- Includes cutouts where applicable for factory accessory controls, air vents, & radio
- Rugged, durable, and paintable thermoformed ABS plastic dash panel
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" NPT
- Brackets Included
Does this come with the glove box plastic as well as the photo just shows the dash
I would like to get a set that fits in the existing holes on my SS dash. Do you have a complete set? I want my original configuration with nes gauges.
Just wondering if there's a template included in #7026 kit to install this on a SS dash assembly. Its going on a 72 Chevelle. Most kits that I've seen included a template.
I have a 1972 Chevelle with a swept instrument cluster. Will the 7026 replace it? If so, what mods are required? I.e. Head lamp switch location? Does this kit require use of the speedo cable? I assume that I would need to cut holes for radio and lighter?
CAN I GET THIS GUAGE DASH KIT FOR A 1969 EL CAMINO
Hello! I've a 1970 Chevelle Malibu and I want to know if the reference Product # 7026 is really perfectly adaptable? As i'm in europe, Is it possible to replace in the kit the speedometer #1288 (in MPH) by the #1288-M (in KM/H)? Thanks
You may also like:
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$50.72
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$41.43
BATTERY EXTENDER, 12V / 3A Product #BEX-3000$64.95