5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, INT. SHIFT LIGHT, BLACK, AUTO GAGE
Shipping in 5 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
will this tach work with the Pertronix Digital HP box? Tach seems to be working just fine but the shift light only comes on at the 1st gear limit and then it stays on.
There are no incompatibilities that we're aware of. We would recommend reaching out to our Tech Support Team via phone or email so we can go over some troubleshooting steps.
Date published: 2022-02-08
Can this Tach be used on a BBC using a Vertex OXC Magneto with external coil?
You would need to acquire the 9118. Technically everything should work, but we would recommend the 6851 for optimal performance for you Magento.
Date published: 2021-11-30
will this work with msd 6al ingnition
Thank you for contacting us. Yes, 100% compatible with the MSD 6AL.
Date published: 2021-10-04
will this fit on steering collume 1961 and what do you need to do this in material ?
Thank you for your question. You can install this on the steering column. You will need a band strap in order to secure this to that location or you can screw it down.
Date published: 2021-01-12
can you install it on steering colume
You can install this on the steering column. You will need a band strap in order to secure this to that location or you can screw it down.
Date published: 2021-01-12
Does the lower bracket come off to allow for in-dash mounting?
This gauge is not intended for in-dash mounting but you can remove the shock collar on it to do so.
Date published: 2020-04-08
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$111.45
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$100.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$175.70
LENS & NIGHT COVER, BLUE, FOR PRO-LITE AND SHIFT-LITE Product #3250$12.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, BLUE, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3296$15.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, GREEN, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3295$15.99