You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Can you make this gauge in carbon fiberHi Arthur, thank you for the question. In our ampcustomshop.com you can create a Carbon Fiber model that is electronic and will go to 200 MPH. For a mechanical option in the standard Carbon Fiber, this does not exist quite yet, but is something we're developing right now in a 160 MPH version. We should hopefully have that model available and on our website in a couple months.Date published: 2018-04-23
California Prop 65 Warning