You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
How many bulbs is this lit with? Is it the 2 bulb model?Thank you for your question. Speedometer #5895 does include 2 bulbs.Date published: 2018-10-30
I have Datsun 240z with autometer Speedo it looks like a mechanical gauge but there is no way to reset my tripometer?Hi Wolfie, thank you for the question. Our mechanical speedometers will all be similar to the 5895 shown here. They have a knob that is turned to reset the trip odometer. Many years ago all of our electronic speedometers featured a physical wheel or drum odometer and did not feature a trip odometer. Many of those electronic models were upgraded to a display, but we've since released other models that retain that older style wheel with no trip. It's likely this is what you have.Date published: 2018-08-17
California Prop 65 Warning