You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I have your Ultra-Lite speedo in my car I just bought and it does not work. I think it's model #4495. 0-160 What do I look for?Thank you so much for contacting us. On a mechanical speedometer such as this, you'll want to remove the cable from the back of the speedometer and see if it is actually moving while the vehicle is in motion. You'll also want to make sure you've got good contacting between the driven portion of the cable and the internal gear set in the speedometer. It typically extends a little bit beyond the end of the threaded portion that attaches to the speedometer. If that all seems to be working correctly, I'd recommend reaching out to us directly. You can hit the Chat link at the top of every page on the site, call us at 866.248.6357 or email us here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-09
California Prop 65 Warning