5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, ULTRA-LITE
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-160 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer provides an easy-to-install and easy-to-calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. These accurate and responsive speedometers are compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, and you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple solution for any AutoMeter Programmable Speedometer.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
Hi I am interested in the 4489 Speedometer, if the battery goes dead in the vehicle will the speedometer loose its memory. Thank you, Rick
Hi, i have a silver face pro comp ultra light Speedometer from 2004 # 4489 its not digital. can i please get a wire diagram for it. i would like to install it in my 1969 VW Bug.
How does this wire up to my 4LE60 transmission
Will this come complete to install 4LE60 transmission? Or is there other items I need to buy to get this to work?
I’m upgrading a 1967 Mustang from a 302 to a 351 Windsor and looking to change out the stock gauges to your pro comps. Will this work for my vehicle?
Hello I just changed to a SFI case power glide trans that doesn’t have a place for speedo gear do you offer a solution for drive shaft or rear end for this speedo that I already have.
I need a speedo for my project truck. I have the factory sensor in the tailstock of the Nv4500 5speed and the abs sensor in the Dana70. Which would be the better choice for the signal to the electric speedo? The rear axle sensor would have about 80,000.
Will this work for use with a Chevy LS Engine?
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$115.05
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$110.98
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$250.73
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$93.72
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$14.47