You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I have this gage, can you hook up a gps to it?Thank you for your question. Our #5289 GPS module is compatible with all our electric speedometers, including 3989. This GPS module will turn your electric speedometer into a functioning GPS speedometer.Date published: 2018-11-14
Well there’s gauge work with you guys this GPS units Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. This 3989 Speedometer is compatible with our 5289 GPS Sensor Module. We also offer a native GPS option in this same exact size and style, model 3983. This has GPS built in and includes the antenna. No separate module would be required with the 3983.Date published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning