5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, DESIGNER BLACK
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
Will this speedometer work with Classic Instruments SN16M (metric M22x1.5mm thread) 16-pulse sender?
Will 1489 work operate using a 3 wire sender unit?
does this include any wiring to be able to install to speed sensor
I have a GM Gen4 engine in my car. The computer has a white wire coming from it that is marked "tach". What would be needed to make this work with my system? Thanks for your time
What is the OD of the case of the autometer Speedometer 1489? What is the OD of the bezel of the autometer Speedometer 1489? Are all 5" speedometers of similar dimensions?
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.03
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.53
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.18
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.54
5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, DESIGNER BLACK Product #1499$180.64