5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, DESIGNER BLACK
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer provides an easy-to-install and easy-to-calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. These accurate and responsive speedometers are compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, and you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple solution for any AutoMeter Programmable Speedometer.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
This tachometer was installed in a 1935 Pontiac of ours. When you turn it on the display shows 14k for 3 to 5 seconds then changes to display 300 unless the button is pushed to show trip miles. Why does the display show a different amount the first?
Will drive shaft magnets work for cruise and electric speedo at the same time?
Will this speedometer work with Classic Instruments SN16M (metric M22x1.5mm thread) 16-pulse sender?
Will 1489 work operate using a 3 wire sender unit?
does this include any wiring to be able to install to speed sensor
I have a GM Gen4 engine in my car. The computer has a white wire coming from it that is marked "tach". What would be needed to make this work with my system? Thanks for your time
What is the OD of the case of the autometer Speedometer 1489? What is the OD of the bezel of the autometer Speedometer 1489? Are all 5" speedometers of similar dimensions?
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$108.47
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$103.32
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$240.66
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$98.99
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.16
5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, DESIGNER BLACK Product #1499$180.40