You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
does this include any wiring to be able to install to speed sensorThank you for your question. No, this will have terminals on the back to run wires to. You need to supply your own wiring.Date published: 2019-04-09
I have a GM Gen4 engine in my car. The computer has a white wire coming from it that is marked "tach". What would be needed to make this work with my system? Thanks for your timeHi Blue, thank you for the question. This particular product is a speedometer, but our tachometers should work off the white tach wire coming from your computer. If this is an LS motor, the computer signal is actually 2 pulse per rev, which is comparable to a 4 cylinder tachometer setting. So you will have to set our tachometer to a 4 cylinder setting.Date published: 2018-09-04
What is the OD of the case of the autometer Speedometer 1489? What is the OD of the bezel of the autometer Speedometer 1489? Are all 5" speedometers of similar dimensions?Hi Dennis, thank you for the question. The 1489 has a bezel OD of 5" and the hole size that it fits into is 4-5/8". This is the standard for all of our 5" in-dash speedometers.Date published: 2018-05-14
California Prop 65 Warning