5" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0-90 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0ΩE-90ΩF
- Instructions: Download PDF
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT pressure sender, 1/4" NPT adapter, 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
I need a guage cluster that is compatable with a 351 SB Ford.
There are no gauges we offer that are specifically designed as a direct OEM replacement. This gauge would be compatible with a small block Ford engine, except for the fuel level sender. We offer only this 0-90 ohm option and a 240-33 ohm option. Your Ford will likely have something different which will require you to replace the sender or use our 9109 Fuel Bridge.
Date published: 2022-01-23
Do you have matched speedometer ? And if so whats top MPH ?
You will need P/N: 1889 with a max MPH of 120.
Date published: 2020-05-18
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$16.00
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.47
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$14.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$60.09
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.96