You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear RTD7 is the standard of the industry from the company that invented delay boxes - and holds the US patent on the whole theory! Engineered for use with 12 or 16 volt electrical systems, splicing into your existing transbrake and/or roll control circuits.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Mountable in any position, even upside down for overhead locations. Measures 7.57 in. W x 3.38 in. H x 1.25 in. D.
- No special wiring or batteries required.
- Dedenbear's exclusive ignition noise filters permit use with solid core plug wires and all types of ignition systems, including magnetos!
- The RTD7's 30A capability will easily handle any transbrake.
- Dedenbear's quartz crystal timer ensures optimum accuracy under all conditions.
- Four push button thumbwheels let you quickly select any delay up to 9.999 seconds.
- Early release protection standard.
- Full 12V to transbrake with no voltage drop through the delay box
- Complete wiring diagram and delay setting tips included.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning