You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dedenbear's CO2 Crossover Delay Box allows racers to leave off either side of the tree. No longer must you sit at the starting line trying to concentrate on your tree while a slower opponent speeds away! The quicker racer enters both dial-ins, along with the desired transbrake delay. When you release the transbrake button on your opponent's light, the Dedenbear CO2 calculates the handicap, adds the delay, and releases the transbrake at precisely the right time.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Compatible with 12V and 16V electrical systems.
- Setting the box Is quick and easy with three sets of pushbutton thumbwheels.
- Built in toggle switch allows you to cancel the cross-over feature and act as a standard delay box in the event that you are matched against a faster opponent.
- Mountable in any position, even upside down for overhead locations. Measures 10.63 in. W x 3.38 in. H x 1.25 in. D
- No special wiring or batteries required.
- Dedenbear's exclusive ignition noise filters permit use with solid core plug wires and all types of ignition systems, including magnetos!
- Dedenbear's quartz crystal timer ensures optimum accuracy under all conditions.
- Early release protection standard.
- Full 12V to transbrake with no voltage drop through the delay box
- Complete wiring diagram and delay setting tips included.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning