3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, PRESTIGE ANTIQUE IVORY
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-8,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
Does this have to be installed in dash or possible pedestal conversion? For steering column..
Thank you for your inquiry. While this is an in-dash tachometer, it can be pedestal mounted using this mounting cup: https://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-mounting-cup-monster-ga-black.html
Date published: 2020-04-02
You can offer the teacher is 3-3/8" In dash tachometer, 0-8,000 rpm, prestige ivory Product # 2097 at 12000 rpm ?????
Hi Anatoliy, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately this particular tach is only available in 8,000 RPM scale. We don't really offer much in a classically styled tachometer with that kind of range. Our higher RPM tachs tend to have much racier styling. You might check out the Classic Tachs from our sister company STACK for something with that range: http://www.stackltd.com/st200c.html Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-01-15
Can this automobile tach be configured to use on a large V-twin motorcycle with a pedestal mount kit. I don't like the look of the motorcycle gauges on a cruiser.
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.45
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.99
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #5203$53.24
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #5204$37.25
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.16