You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Hi I am after a Autometer 7297 rev counter. I am in New Zealand, no one here seems to sell this model. Would you ship to New Zealand?Thank you for your question. We can ship to New Zealand. Our international shipping is a flat rate of $99.95 via UPSDate published: 2018-10-15
Is this tachometer compatible with diesel motors?Thank you so much for contacting us. In order to use this tach with a diesel engine, you'll want to use our 9112 Diesel Tach Adapter which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.html This uses a pickup that straps to the outside of your alternator to create a tach signal. As a side note, if you've got a diesel engine spinning 10k rpm, we definitely need to see that! Hope this helps.Date published: 2018-05-07
California Prop 65 Warning