5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, C2
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
how can I install a dimmer to the blue leds in the tach and speedo since there is only one ground to the gauges , I bought a dakata digital reostat that will work on the other 4 gauges that are C2 because there is an external ground to them.
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.30
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$100.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$173.82
5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, C2 Product #7289$335.99
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, C2 Product #7137$100.49
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, C2 Product #7127$124.49