You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
What does nv stand for?Thank you for your question. NV is just the name of the gauge style, this gauge is part of the NV series. NV does not stand for anything specifically, similar to our ES or GS series.Date published: 2019-01-04
Does this have a shift light controller? I want to use the small single led auto meter shift light with this, is that possible?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this gauge does not have a shift light output. To use a shift light with this gauge you will either need to get a standalone shift light such as #5343 or you can purchase our shift light controller #5312 and use any of our shift lights with that.Date published: 2018-12-03
California Prop 65 Warning