You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Do you make a 5 inch cobalt speedometer that’s mechanical?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not offer a 5" mechanical speedometer in the Cobalt series.Date published: 2020-01-10
How to recalibrateHi there, thank you for the question. This particular speedometer is a mechanical speedometer. It has a set calibration of 1:1 or 60MPH = 1,000 RPM on the cable. Any calibration would have to be done at the transmission by the drive gear or driven gear.Date published: 2018-03-22
California Prop 65 Warning