You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Will this fit into my 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye 400 4BBL. Do I need any other equipment to install it??Thank you for your question. None of our gauges are made to fit in OEM or factory dash holes. This speedometer will mount in a 3-3/8" hole. If you have an electric speed senor or VSS already, the speedometer can get the signal directly from that. If not you will need one of our speed sensors such as the #5291 or #5292. If you need further help specific to your application. Please contact our support team at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-05-30
California Prop 65 Warning