3-3/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, ELITE
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either.
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-160 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
hello. this 3 3/8" diameter, what is the depth? how much space or room does it need behind this unit?
same question for the tach and the 2 1/16" gauges. How deep are they? How much space is needed behind them to install?
What part number do I need to have the outer ring be black?
I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler YJ with 231 J transfercase. The VSS is mounted on the transfercase. 3 wire 12V, ground, signal will this work with this speedometer or do I need a different sensor?
What part number do I need for the gps signal?
Hi, do you have this speedometer in kilometer per hour - kph?
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.19
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.85
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.16
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28