You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
What part number do I need to have the outer ring be black?Stephanie, Thank you for your question. If you have already purchased the gauge you will need to send it into us for a bezel change since our bezels are pressed on. There is a $25 charge +shipping to get the bezel changed over to our black bezel. For further assistance please call our tech line at 866-248-6356.Date published: 2019-10-21
I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler YJ with 231 J transfercase. The VSS is mounted on the transfercase. 3 wire 12V, ground, signal will this work with this speedometer or do I need a different sensor?Stephanie, Thank you for your question. You should have no issues connecting this speedometer to your speed sensor.Date published: 2019-10-21
What part number do I need for the gps signal?Thank you for your question. You will need our part #5289 GPS module.Date published: 2019-09-26
Hi, do you have this speedometer in kilometer per hour - kph?Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not offer this speedometer in metric scale. You can however calibrate it for KM/H by changing the distance you drive during calibration from 2 miles to 2 kilometers. We do offer the following speedometers in metric scale: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=km%2Fh+tachometers+and+speedometers#4&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-20
California Prop 65 Warning