You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern red LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
3-3/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, ES is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by SleepyZ28 from Autometer for the Win! I have built many different gauge set ups for my friends, but no gauge comes close tp rhe quality and style of an autometer gauge... I used the ES series for my personal build on a 1991 Camaro Z28Date published: 2019-01-30
Are the ES series of gauges available in white led lighting instead of red?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we cannot customize the LEDs on 5988 or the rest of the ES series.Date published: 2018-09-13
Are you able to make this gauge in metric? (KM/H)Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not presently offer a metric scale version of this speedometer. However, you can very easily calibrate the unit to read in metric scale by changing the distance of the calibration drive from 2 miles to 2 kilometers. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-20
California Prop 65 Warning