You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I have a 4493 now, it stopped working. everything seems to be in order. The only thing I haven't checked is to make sure it's getting power from the switch, it should, all connections are good, Any ideas?Thank you so much for contacting us. This particular speedometer is totally mechanical, so the presence of power will not affect its operation. You'll want to make sure that the square drive inside your speedometer cable is indeed turning freely and that it has a good connection with both the speedo gear in the transmission/transfer case and the speedometer. If you've got additional questions or we can help further, please give our tech team a call at 866.248.6357. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-25
California Prop 65 Warning