You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Are the sport comp series of gauges available with black bezelThank you for your question. Yes, you can special order sport comp gauges with a different colored bezel. Please contact our customer service department at 866.248.6356 and they will help you get that done.Date published: 2018-09-13
How exactly does this work?Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. Our programmable electronic speedometers, including this model 3988, will read off any late model factory vehicle speed sensor as well as numerous aftermarket sender solutions. For cable drive GM, Chrysler, and Ford applications we offer our 5291 and 5292 senders. We also offer a GPS sender, model 5289. The speedometer can be easily calibrated to your specific application by simply pushing a button, driving a predetermined 2 mile distance, then pushing a button again.Date published: 2018-02-28
California Prop 65 Warning