You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hello! Could this speedometer be calibrated to kilometers?Hello, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this gauge cannot be calibrated to kilometers. You will need to purchase one of our KPH speedometers in order to achieve this.Date published: 2019-09-16
Which Vehicle Speed Sensor does this gauge need to work correctly?????????Thank you for your question. The specifications for what speed sensors are compatible with the speedometer can be found here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1164.pdfDate published: 2020-02-16
works with 4L80? or wich model dou you recomend?Thank you for your inquiry. The 4L80 will require a model 5291 speed sensor to operate this speedometer. If you have a4L80E, you may connect to the existing speed sensor.Date published: 2019-07-02
California Prop 65 Warning