You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Im interested in a gps speedo but I was wondering how it would work Offroad? I take my trail rig pretty far up north here in Michigan and I just wanted to make sure It will continue to work even if I’m in the middle of no where?Hi Gene, Our GPS speedometers, which rely on satellite signals, not cell towers, will work fine in remote areas. Thanks, JimDate published: 2020-04-14
I purchased this gauge from a friend that had only about 50hrs of use on it and the odometer obviously has some mileage on it as well. Is there a way to reset the Odometer and hourmeter back to zero? I have a completely new restored car with 0 miles on itThank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, while we can add miles to a speedometer, there is no way to take them away. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2020-04-14
California Prop 65 Warning