You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Do you a gauge mounting panel for this item?Thank you for connecting with us. Our 3-3/8" Quad Gauge is designed to fit into a 3-3/8" diameter hole. We offer a few vehicle specific, direct fit panels that will accept a 3-3/8", but there is not specific panel for this particular instrument. We also offer a 3-3/8" mounting cup (model 5203 or 5204) that will accept this, but you will have to trim the mounting studs and also bend any 1/4" spade terminals you add to clear the cup. Make sure to only bend any terminals you add and the not the terminals on the instrument.Date published: 2018-04-13
California Prop 65 Warning