3-3/8" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0-90 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
Dear autometer, Are those electrical or mechanical gauges, i have ls gen iv swapped Cadillac with factory fuel sender (0-90 OHM) so does it fit my car?? Regard
Thank you for your question. All the gauges are electric. Yes, it will work with your vehicle and the fuel gauge will work with your factory fuel level sender.
Date published: 2019-01-04
Do you a gauge mounting panel for this item?
Thank you for connecting with us. Our 3-3/8" Quad Gauge is designed to fit into a 3-3/8" diameter hole. We offer a few vehicle specific, direct fit panels that will accept a 3-3/8", but there is not specific panel for this particular instrument. We also offer a 3-3/8" mounting cup (model 5203 or 5204) that will accept this, but you will have to trim the mounting studs and also bend any 1/4" spade terminals you add to clear the cup. Make sure to only bend any terminals you add and the not the terminals on the instrument.
Date published: 2018-04-13
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$52.96
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.22