You have no items in your shopping cart.
An easy and affordable solution to determine your speed over the water. AutoMeter’s Pitot Tube style Speedometers are essentially a precisely calibrated pressure gauge. Speed is determined by measuring the water pressure entering the pitot tube that extends into the water in the path of the boat. This is translated into miles per hour to give you an accurate and reliable indication of your speed. This is a time tested design that is a great option for most any watercraft.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires pitot tube (sold separately)
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
California Prop 65 Warning