You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Matching tachometer available separately
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Is there a 3/4 "SPEEDOMETER black face in the PRO-CYCLE series KPH? Or there is a 3/4 "SPEEDOMETER black face in other series KPH's?Thank you for your question. No, there is not a 3-3/4" speedometer available that is screened to say KMH. Any of our electric speedometers can be calibrated to accuractely display KPH by driving 2 kilometers during the calibration rather than 2 miles. This will set the needle to correct display speeds in KPH, however, the dial face will still read "MPH" as there is no way to change the artwork.Date published: 2019-04-25
Depth from back of bezel..building a dash and need this info..thank you in advance..Hi Larry, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular tach is actually designed for a handlebar mount and won't really mount inside of a dash panel. I'd recommend looking at one of these speedometers for a motorcycle specific unit that can be mounted in-dash: http://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=pro+cycle+3-3%2F8%22+speedometer#1&profile=products Their dimensions are on figure E1 on the second page of this document: http://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
California Prop 65 Warning