You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Matching tachometer available separately
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
What bracket will this fit in to mount on a 97 Dyna Super Glide?http://paughco.com/2008-catalog/indivpages/Yankee%20Engineuity%20Main%20Product%20Page.html Thank you for your inquiry. Please check with Yankee Enginuity at the link above for brackets.Date published: 2019-12-17
Will it save my mileage from the bikeThank you for your inquiry. Our speedometers do not save miles already on the vehicle. They start with zero miles on the odometer, and accumulate miles from there.Date published: 2019-10-01
Available with a silver bezel?Thank you for your question. If you wanted to put a silver bezel on this gauge, you will need to contact our support team for information on placing a special order. You can contact our support team at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-08-15
California Prop 65 Warning