You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hi do you have this one in 3-3/8 sizeThank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have this speedometer available in metric and 3-3/8" size.Date published: 2019-01-29
Hi I have the 3 1/8 speedo with the gps interface. I have the antena I was wondering can I purchase the cable from the speedo to the interface Many thanks johnHi John, thank you so much for the question. I'm not sure I completely understand your question, so we may ask that you email us with additional information. We sell the following connector model 3299, https://www.autometer.com/tach-speedo-connector.html which can be used to create a harness to connect to the back of speedometer. If you're looking for the actual harness that connects to the 5289 GPS Module, please send us an email and we can provide some information on purchasing that part. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-14
California Prop 65 Warning