You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter’s ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- 8 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have this gauge (201008) on a Cobra and notice today that the oil temp is not registering. I see in a previous question that this unit has a sealed line, so I can't simply replace the sending unit. Can you tell me what the cost is for servicing it?Hi Hondo, thank you for the question. That is correct, a mechanical gauge line is not serviceable or replaceable in the field. There is no flat fee, but we won't charge you to evaluate it and give you an estimate if you send the gauge in to us. While this form isn't required, it will give you details on sending it in and what's required: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2018-08-17
I have this gauge (201008) on a Cobra and the probe is broken. Do you have it in replacement ? What reference?Hi Nicolas, thank you for connecting with us. Our mechanical gauges feature a sealed temperature line and probe that is filled with ether during the production process. If the line or probe even breaks, the gauge will either have to come back to us for service or the entire gauge must be replaced.Date published: 2018-08-16
California Prop 65 Warning