2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 60-140 °C, 6 FT., MECHANICAL,, 8 FT., MECHANICAL, COBRA
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Milodon stock replacement oil pan, small block ford. There is not a temp "bung". Can oil drain hole be adapted and used? What is a normal oil temp for stock engine? Thank you
I have this gauge (201008) on a Cobra and notice today that the oil temp is not registering. I see in a previous question that this unit has a sealed line, so I can't simply replace the sending unit. Can you tell me what the cost is for servicing it?
I have this gauge (201008) on a Cobra and the probe is broken. Do you have it in replacement ? What reference?
You may also like:
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$15.11
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, RED Product #3284$14.16
FITTING, ADAPTER, 1/2" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2273$13.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2263$10.95
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2261$14.95