You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter’s ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Do they make these In a7-9 foot cableHi Trac, thank you for the question. In our 2-1/16" Ultra-Lite Series, we offer only the 6' standard length, but you can special order a longer length, up to 20'. This will typically cost around $25 additional and require about 10 business days for us to build. If you'd like to place that order or have additional question, give us a call at 866-248-6356.Date published: 2018-04-02
California Prop 65 Warning