You have no items in your shopping cart.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I recently purchased this gauge as part of a set. It is not working. The wiring to the gauge is intact. How can I test the gauge to find out if the problem is with the gauge and not with my sensor?Thank you for your question. I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can go through some in depth troubleshooting, specific for your application. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-06-25
What are parts come with the guageHi Chris, thank you for connecting with us. This gauge will include a 2258 sender, an in-dash mounting bracket, thumb nuts and washers for that bracket, and a 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapter for the sender. It does not include wiring (we recommend 18-20 gauge) or connectors for the 1/4" spade terminals on the back. We have complete 6 gauges harnesses that will include a connector and we sell the connector by itself: https://www.autometer.com/sse-gauge-connector-2-pack.html Keep in mind you can simply use individual 1/4" spade terminals for the connections to the gauge.Date published: 2019-01-27
California Prop 65 Warning