You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Have a 4327oilpressuregauge.installed and gauge goes to 100psi when ign is turned on and needle then stays there once engine starts.Needlegoes to 0when sender signal wire is disconnected.have bench tested with comp air at60ps1needle deflects past100ps1??Thank you so much for contacting us. The first thing I'd test is to remove the sending unit wire from the sender and power up the gauge. We know it reads 0 when it sees an open circuit. Touch the sender wire to ground - it should peg the gauge past 100psi. If that happens, we can safely assume the gauge is fine and we should try a replacement sending unit: https://www.autometer.com/100-psi-electric-oil-pressure-sensor.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-25
Trying to use an existing dash and need to know on this and all auto meter gauges when it's sized at 2 1/16" is the size from outside edge to outside edge of bezel or the size of the mounting hole? ThanksHi George, thank you so much for contacting us. A 2-1/6" gauge refers to the size of the mounting hole you'll need. For reference, here's a link to all of our gauge dimensions: https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-20
California Prop 65 Warning