2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-100 PSI
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
Good afternoon, I purchased this gauge but now realized that it will not work in tandem with my data logger which requires a two wire (k and g terminal) sending unit. Which gauge do I need to purchase for this type of sending unit? Thank you, Dennis.
Between 0 and 25, what is the first increment? Thanks.
What's the correct replacement sending unit part number for the 4327 gauge?
Do you supply sender units only for this gauge. If so please can you please advise me which one I require and how much it costs. I am in the UK. Thank you.
Will this work on a 2011 F250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel?
I already have this gauge but the sending unit failed. What sending unit do I need.
I'm looking at installing 3 gauges (4327, 4337, and 4970) and each calls for a 3A fuse on the power. I'd rather not have to pull three separate power wires from the fuse box to each gauge, can I wire these in series/parallel from a single 3A (9A?) fuse?
Have a 4327oilpressuregauge.installed and gauge goes to 100psi when ign is turned on and needle then stays there once engine starts.Needlegoes to 0when sender signal wire is disconnected.have bench tested with comp air at60ps1needle deflects past100ps1??
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, 1/8" BSPT MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2269$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M10X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2265$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2266$15.06
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M14X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2267$16.25
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$61.36