You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proper nitrous pressure is the difference between extracting maximum power from your engine and finishing second. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge uses our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer to give you the most precise possible reading of your system pressure ,up to 1600 psi. Built with the accuracy and durability required by the professional racer, there simply isn’t a better possible solution. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I'm making a custom gauge pod for this model and need the overall dimensions. Are the screws that come out of the back removable? I want to make it as short as possible so my depth from the bezel ring to the end is crucial. ThanksThank you for your question. This gauge fits in a 2-1/16" hole. It has an OD of 2-1/4". The length from the back of the bezel to the back of the gauge casing is 1-1/2". The brass mounting studs extend an additional 1-1/8". They are solely for mounting and do not extend internally in the gauge so they can be removed or shortened as necessary. If you do modify the mounting studs, keep in mind our mounting bracket and mounting nuts may no longer hold the gauge in a panel.Date published: 2019-05-21
Will this work on my 06 mustang gt 4.6 with nitrous ?Hi Danny, thank you for the question. Our Nitrous Pressure gauges are universal and will connect to the solenoid or directly to the bottle. The 4774 mounts into a 2-1/16" hole and will also fit in various mounting cups as well as any direct fit '06 Mustang gauge pod.Date published: 2018-10-10
California Prop 65 Warning