You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have a stack of three gauges on my pillar and the top one is missing. The truck came that way. There is a single electrical connector in the hole and I am wondering if I can order whatever gauge was in there alone?Thank you for contacting us. You can most likely order that gauge, but the difficult part is determining exactly what gauge was in there. If there is a black 10 pin plug, that's good first step, but ultimately, you may need to trace those wires to a sender or probe in the engine to determine exactly what would be required. If this is a diesel truck, the three most common gauges are transmission temp, boost, and pyrometer/EGT. If you have 2 of those 3, that could help narrow it down. If you'd like help with part numbers, give us a ring at 866.248.6356 or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-08-20
Hello, I have this fuel Pressure gauge in my jeep and I need a replacement Pressure sensor please. I don't know the numbers because they are facing up and I can not read.Hi Jeff, thank you so much for contacting us. Here is a link to the 100 psi sending unit used with your gauge: http://www.autometer.com/100-psi-pressure-transducer.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-05
California Prop 65 Warning