You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Data logger 0-5V output provides ECU and data systems with vital information
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
what is the diameter of the whole Gauge? I need to know what the min distance between the holes for the gauges should be? Product # 5671. So I do not make the holes too close together.Hi Bob, thank you for the question. The 5671 fits into a 2-1/16" diameter hole. The minimum distance you'd want between multiple gauge holes is 1/4". This will allow for the mounting brackets on each gauge to clear each other. You could go down to 3-1/16" but this would require modification to the brackets that hold each gauge into the hole or an alternative method to hold the gauge in place.Date published: 2018-10-08
IM looking to put this in my big trk 03 pete 379 with a cat diesel motor with a couple of other gauges loving the color backgroundHi there, thank you for your interest in our Elite Series. You can see our entire line of Elite Series instruments here: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/elite.html#1&profile=products If you have any questions, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-04-03
California Prop 65 Warning