You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will this gauge work with a Factory 1969 Ford sending unit using the 5v regulator. What is the total dimension across the Bezel of the gauge.Hi, You will need to bypass the OEM regulator with this 3315. Connect direct to switched 12 volt, ground, and sender, omitting the regulator. Outside diameter is 2-1/4". Thanks, JimDate published: 2020-04-28
Will this gauge work for a 1993 Jeep YJThank you for your inquiry. Your 1993 YJ should have a 0-90 ohm sender, and will use a 3314 gauge: https://www.autometer.com/2-fuel-level-0-e-90-f-sse-sport-comp.htmlDate published: 2020-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning