You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I disconnected the tank sender plug and I am reading 5.9 volts coming down the wire from this fuel gauge. Is that the correct voltage? The gauge cluster has all Auto Meter gauges and it plugs right into the OEM plug assembly under the dash.Thank you for your question. Yes, that is normal, but reading voltage going down the signal wire from the gauge is not an accurate way to test the gauge. The gauge is made, calibrated, and tested based off a resistance reading which will be coming to the gauge from the sending unit. This gauge is made to work on 73 ohms at empty and 10 ohms at full. If you have further questions or would like more in depth troubleshooting assistance specific for your application, please contact our support team at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-05-22
What is the difference between this one and the 5719Thank you for your question. This gauge is 73-10 linear, which is what ford OEM sending units were. 5719 is 73-10 linear, which is what an aftermarket sending unit would be. Here is a write up we have regarding the difference between 73-10 linear and 73-10 non-linear gauges: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/12Date published: 2019-03-11
California Prop 65 Warning