You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What is the difference between this one and the 5719Thank you for your question. This gauge is 73-10 linear, which is what ford OEM sending units were. 5719 is 73-10 linear, which is what an aftermarket sending unit would be. Here is a write up we have regarding the difference between 73-10 linear and 73-10 non-linear gauges: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/12Date published: 2019-03-11
California Prop 65 Warning