You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I bought guage 2515 but looks like I need 2514 guage for my 1989 Jeep Wrangler, can I modify guage to go from 73-10 ohms to 0-90 ohms?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately with the dials being different and also one being a non-linear gauge vs a linear. You will need to purchase P/N: 2515 in order to achieve the correct fuel ohm resistance.Date published: 2019-12-24
California Prop 65 Warning