You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have a 1971 Ford Bronc, I currently have a Attometer fuel Gauge in it but i always reads 3/4 of tank, i think i have the wrong gauge. any suggestion would be greatly appreciatedjust an update, after Further inspection i found the initial Autometer Fuel Gauge was not the correct one for the Vehicle. after ordering one for a Ford the gauge appears to be working correctly Date published: 2018-02-24
The 1605 gauge is advertised at a diameter of 2 1/16 inch. What's the diameter of the gauge face?Hi Todd, thank you for connecting with us. 2-1/16" diameter is the hole size and the outer diameter of the bezel is 2-3/16". The actual face diameter or inner diameter of the bezel is 1-13/16".Date published: 2018-02-07
California Prop 65 Warning