You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Please advise which sending unit is compatible with the #3314 gauge (0 ohms empty - 90 ohms full). Thank you...Thank you for connecting with us. The 3314 and our other 0-90 ohm fuel level gauges are designed to work with a factory or aftermarket 0-90 ohm GM/Chevy sender, which were typically found in mid 60's to late 90's GM vehicles. The only sending unit that we offer would be for a 240-33 ohm gauge.Date published: 2019-12-07
What does SSE mean?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. SSE stands for "Short Sweep Electric," which refers to the dial sweep. Our Digital Stepper Motor gauges would be "FSE" or Full Sweep Electric.Date published: 2019-12-07
California Prop 65 Warning