You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 0-90 Ω, AIR-CORE, SSE, GM, `65-PRESENT is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave B from Fuel gauge Works well and looks good. Put all Autometer Phantom gauges in my 82El Camino. Speedo , tach, fuel in dash , custom job but it was worth the time. Oil and temp are on the pillar.Date published: 2018-08-04
What does Air-Core, SSE mean?Hi Mark, thank you so much for contacting us. Air core describes the meter movement in the gauge (the part that moves the needle), as does SSE, which stand for Short Sweep Electronic. These tend to be very robust, quick responding gauges that do a great job balancing accuracy, reliability and price. For a more detailed rundown on the differences between our meter movements, I'd invite you to check out this article we wrote on the subject: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/78 Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-04-19
California Prop 65 Warning