2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 0-90 Ω, AIR-CORE, SSE, GM, `65-PRESENT
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0 Ω Empty / 90 Ω Full
- Instructions: Download PDF
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
My gauge stopped working after 10 yeras. the needle just sits on empty the majority of the time. Sometimes, when I start the vehicle, the needle jumps to full, but then descends to empty after a minute or so. Does this sound like a faulty gauge or wiring?
I have phantom gauges ,tach. and gps speedo. can i switch to led bulbs for them ? and do i need anything to make them work.
What does Air-Core, SSE mean?
You may also like:
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$19.30
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$27.01
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$14.47
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, GREEN Product #3285$17.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, RED Product #3284$16.66