You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 0-90 Ω, AIR-CORE, GM, SSE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Yodle from Works as described! It works like it should, I have it hooked up to an auxiliary fuel tank, that assisted me on my 1600 mile trip. Thanks autometerDate published: 2018-02-08
Hooked up in my 92 trans am. When the gauge receives power from ignition switch, it maxes out. What's causing this?The gauge isn't getting a good connection to the fuel level sender, or the fuel level sender is bad. If you take the sender wire and ground it out and the needle goes all the way to empty, then that means it's hooked up right, and is further proof the fuel level sender is bad.Date published: 2019-03-19
Can you get this gage with a white face and black lettering?Hi Eman, thank you for connecting with us. While not exactly what you're requesting, our Arctic White 1315 Fuel Level gauge is extremely close. The only main difference would be the bezel thickness and shape. Otherwise, you could create exactly what you're requesting in the AutoMeter Custom Shop: http://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2018-03-06
California Prop 65 Warning