You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Presently I do not have a wiring diagram for this gauge. Can you supply one? Thanks.Thank you so much for contacting us.This one is actually quite simple. The "S" terminal is the sending unit wire, the "GND" terminal is the ground wire and the "I" terminal is key switched, 12v power. You can see specific instructions on page two of this sheet: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1079.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-25
I have a 1974 Toyota Fj40 Landcruiser. What sending unit would I need for this Gauge to make it work. Thanks LynnHi Lynn, thank you so much for contacting us. You could use any aftermarket sending unit that functions at 0 ohms empty and 90 ohms full. While this range was most commonly found on mid 60's through mid 90's GM vehicles, it's also an incredible popular aftermarket range. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-13
California Prop 65 Warning